YORKTOWN, N.Y. – New York State Police arrested a Mohegan Lake man on May 31 at 1:23 a.m. for DWI, resisting arrest and misdemeanors.
Anthony Lewis, 62 was stopped on the Taconic State Parkway for failing to move over for an emergency vehicle and speeding, police said. He provided a breath sample, which showed his blood alcohol content to be .10 percent, according to police.
Lewis was issued traffic tickets and an appearance ticket. He is due in the Town of Yorktown Court on June 12.
- 1 Yorktown Man, 66, Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth
- 2 Yorktown Woman Faces DWI, Drug Possession Charges
- 3 9-, 11-Year-Old Mohegan Lake Boys Charged In Burglaries
- 4 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 5 Man Is Charged With Shooting Arrows At Mohegan Lake Adult Home Employee