YORKTOWN, N.Y. – New York State Police arrested a Mohegan Lake man on May 31 at 1:23 a.m. for DWI, resisting arrest and misdemeanors.
Anthony Lewis, 62 was stopped on the Taconic State Parkway for failing to move over for an emergency vehicle and speeding, police said. He provided a breath sample, which showed his blood alcohol content to be .10 percent, according to police.
Lewis was issued traffic tickets and an appearance ticket. He is due in the Town of Yorktown Court on June 12.
- 1 Mahopac Man Who Owns 3 Pet Stores Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 5 Yorktown's Amanda Saccomanno Survives 'WWE Tough Enough' Elimination