YORKTOWN, N.Y. – New York State Police arrested a Mohegan Lake man on May 31 at 1:23 a.m. for DWI, resisting arrest and misdemeanors.
Anthony Lewis, 62 was stopped on the Taconic State Parkway for failing to move over for an emergency vehicle and speeding, police said. He provided a breath sample, which showed his blood alcohol content to be .10 percent, according to police.
Lewis was issued traffic tickets and an appearance ticket. He is due in the Town of Yorktown Court on June 12.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Yorktown On Wednesday
- 2 Yorktown Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 3 Three Lakeland High School Athletes Sign College Letters Of Intent
- 4 Yorktown Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Yorktown Man Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station Tops News Last Week