YORKTOWN, N.Y. – New York State Police arrested a Mohegan Lake man on May 31 at 1:23 a.m. for DWI, resisting arrest and misdemeanors.
Anthony Lewis, 62 was stopped on the Taconic State Parkway for failing to move over for an emergency vehicle and speeding, police said. He provided a breath sample, which showed his blood alcohol content to be .10 percent, according to police.
Lewis was issued traffic tickets and an appearance ticket. He is due in the Town of Yorktown Court on June 12.
- 1 Assemblyman Katz Calls For Speaker Silver To Resign
- 2 Yorktown Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Yorktown, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Yorktown
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow