YORKTOWN, N.Y. – New York State Police arrested a Mohegan Lake man on May 31 at 1:23 a.m. for DWI, resisting arrest and misdemeanors.
Anthony Lewis, 62 was stopped on the Taconic State Parkway for failing to move over for an emergency vehicle and speeding, police said. He provided a breath sample, which showed his blood alcohol content to be .10 percent, according to police.
Lewis was issued traffic tickets and an appearance ticket. He is due in the Town of Yorktown Court on June 12.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown
- 5 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police