YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Mohegan Lake man with possession of 43 baggies of cocaine on Interstate 84 on Monday, July 28, authorities said.
Anthony R. Servedio, 45, was pulled over by troopers for an alleged equipment violation. During the stop, police discovered the 43 baggies of cocaine, according to State Police.
Servedio was charged with unlicensed operation and third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance. He was held on $10,000 cash bail or $20,000 bond, officials said.
- 1 Lockout Lifted At Peekskill Schools After Shooting Reported In Area
- 2 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 3 Two Yorktown Men Charged With Marijuana Possession
- 4 Tractor-Trailer Carrying Fuel Crashes On Route 6N, Igniting Fire
- 5 Opt-Out Debate Rages As State Testing Begins In Westchester