YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Mohegan Lake man with possession of 43 baggies of cocaine on Interstate 84 on Monday, July 28, authorities said.
Anthony R. Servedio, 45, was pulled over by troopers for an alleged equipment violation. During the stop, police discovered the 43 baggies of cocaine, according to State Police.
Servedio was charged with unlicensed operation and third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance. He was held on $10,000 cash bail or $20,000 bond, officials said.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Yorktown Police Officer
- 2 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 4 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 5 Councilman Bianco’s Resignation From Yorktown Board Tops Week's News