MONTROSE, N.Y. -- State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Montrose man with felony driving while intoxicated on Saturday, July 19, officials said.
Jamel C. Culthberson, 45, was allegedly failing to maintain his lane of travel when troopers pulled him over on Route 9, according to State Police.
Culthberson provided a breathalyzer sample with a blood alcohol content of .23 percent. He was charged with felony driving while intoxicated due to a previous conviction, police said.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Two Yorktown Residents Charged With DWI After Fiery Head-On Collision
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown