MONTROSE, N.Y. -- State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Montrose man with felony driving while intoxicated on Saturday, July 19, officials said.
Jamel C. Culthberson, 45, was allegedly failing to maintain his lane of travel when troopers pulled him over on Route 9, according to State Police.
Culthberson provided a breathalyzer sample with a blood alcohol content of .23 percent. He was charged with felony driving while intoxicated due to a previous conviction, police said.
- 1 Suspicious Man Is Reported In Mahopac, School Officials Say
- 2 Obamas Could Be Bound For Westchester After Presidency, Report Says
- 3 Yorktown Man, 25, Allegedly Violates Order Of Protection, Slashes Tire
- 4 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 5 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker