MONTROSE, N.Y. -- State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Montrose man with felony driving while intoxicated on Saturday, July 19, officials said.
Jamel C. Culthberson, 45, was allegedly failing to maintain his lane of travel when troopers pulled him over on Route 9, according to State Police.
Culthberson provided a breathalyzer sample with a blood alcohol content of .23 percent. He was charged with felony driving while intoxicated due to a previous conviction, police said.
- 1 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 2 Stoneleigh Avenue Crash Victim Seriously Injured
- 3 Billionaire Yorktown Resident, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 4 Police Activity Results In Closure Of Route 6N
- 5 Man Charged With DWI After Head-On Collision On Bear Mountain Bridge Road