MONTROSE, N.Y. -- State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Montrose man with felony driving while intoxicated on Saturday, July 19, officials said.
Jamel C. Culthberson, 45, was allegedly failing to maintain his lane of travel when troopers pulled him over on Route 9, according to State Police.
Culthberson provided a breathalyzer sample with a blood alcohol content of .23 percent. He was charged with felony driving while intoxicated due to a previous conviction, police said.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Yorktown On Wednesday
- 2 Yorktown Man Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station Tops News Last Week
- 3 Yorktown Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 4 Three Lakeland High School Athletes Sign College Letters Of Intent
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Peekskill Hollow Road