This story has been updated.
YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Multiple fire departments battled a chimney blaze at 428 Granite Spring Road in Yorktown on Monday afternoon, according to the Yorktown Heights Fire Department.
The fire, which began at 10:20 a.m., started in the chimney with smoke coming from the gable ends when firefighters arrived, according to Assistant Chief Derek Grisanti.
Responding units from Yorktown Volunteer Fire Department, Bedford Hills Fire Department, and the Somers Volunteer Fire Department, managed to douse the fire quickly, Grisanti said.
Mount Kisco Fire Department and Lake Mohegan Fire Departments covered the department's calls, he added.
The home received minimal damage and no on was injured, he added.
The fire was out by noon.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.