YORKTOWN, N.Y. – Two men are facing felony grand larceny charges for allegedly stealing six coffee makers from Macy’s in the Jefferson Valley Mall, Yorktown police said.
Amos Harris, 45, of Maybrook, and Donald Gordon, 42, of Newburgh, are accused of leaving the store around 1 p.m. Friday with six Keurig coffee makers valued at $1,719. The two were later picked up at A Plus Mini Mart on Lee Road after a description of the suspects and their car was radioed to patrol officers.
Harris and Gordon were arraigned at Yorktown Justice Court and sent to Westchester County Jail without bail. They are scheduled to appear in court at 6 p.m. Tuesday.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Yorktown On Wednesday
- 2 Yorktown Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 3 Three Lakeland High School Athletes Sign College Letters Of Intent
- 4 Yorktown Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Yorktown Man Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station Tops News Last Week