YORKTOWN, N.Y. – Two men are facing felony grand larceny charges for allegedly stealing six coffee makers from Macy’s in the Jefferson Valley Mall, Yorktown police said.
Amos Harris, 45, of Maybrook, and Donald Gordon, 42, of Newburgh, are accused of leaving the store around 1 p.m. Friday with six Keurig coffee makers valued at $1,719. The two were later picked up at A Plus Mini Mart on Lee Road after a description of the suspects and their car was radioed to patrol officers.
Harris and Gordon were arraigned at Yorktown Justice Court and sent to Westchester County Jail without bail. They are scheduled to appear in court at 6 p.m. Tuesday.
- 1 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 2 15-Year-Old Yorktown Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School
- 3 Dante's III In Yorktown Heights Is Changing Owners
- 4 Police Locate Threats Against Yorktown, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 5 Three Mohegan Lake Youths Charged With Ransacking Islamic Center