YORKTOWN, N.Y. – Two men are facing felony grand larceny charges for allegedly stealing six coffee makers from Macy’s in the Jefferson Valley Mall, Yorktown police said.
Amos Harris, 45, of Maybrook, and Donald Gordon, 42, of Newburgh, are accused of leaving the store around 1 p.m. Friday with six Keurig coffee makers valued at $1,719. The two were later picked up at A Plus Mini Mart on Lee Road after a description of the suspects and their car was radioed to patrol officers.
Harris and Gordon were arraigned at Yorktown Justice Court and sent to Westchester County Jail without bail. They are scheduled to appear in court at 6 p.m. Tuesday.
- 1 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 2 Stoneleigh Avenue Crash Victim Seriously Injured
- 3 Billionaire Yorktown Resident, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 4 Police Activity Results In Closure Of Route 6N
- 5 Man Charged With DWI After Head-On Collision On Bear Mountain Bridge Road