YORKTOWN, N.Y. – Two men are facing felony grand larceny charges for allegedly stealing six coffee makers from Macy’s in the Jefferson Valley Mall, Yorktown police said.
Amos Harris, 45, of Maybrook, and Donald Gordon, 42, of Newburgh, are accused of leaving the store around 1 p.m. Friday with six Keurig coffee makers valued at $1,719. The two were later picked up at A Plus Mini Mart on Lee Road after a description of the suspects and their car was radioed to patrol officers.
Harris and Gordon were arraigned at Yorktown Justice Court and sent to Westchester County Jail without bail. They are scheduled to appear in court at 6 p.m. Tuesday.
- 1 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 2 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 3 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Yorktown
- 5 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic In Jefferson Valley