YORKTOWN, N.Y. – Two men are facing felony grand larceny charges for allegedly stealing six coffee makers from Macy’s in the Jefferson Valley Mall, Yorktown police said.
Amos Harris, 45, of Maybrook, and Donald Gordon, 42, of Newburgh, are accused of leaving the store around 1 p.m. Friday with six Keurig coffee makers valued at $1,719. The two were later picked up at A Plus Mini Mart on Lee Road after a description of the suspects and their car was radioed to patrol officers.
Harris and Gordon were arraigned at Yorktown Justice Court and sent to Westchester County Jail without bail. They are scheduled to appear in court at 6 p.m. Tuesday.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 2 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Two Yorktown Residents Charged With DWI After Fiery Head-On Collision
- 4 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 5 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero