CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a Peekskill man in Cortlandt on Saturday, Jan. 18, and charged him with driving while intoxicated, police said.
Kenneth S. Faughnan, 24, was pulled over when he failed to maintain his lane of travel on Route 9, according to State Police.
Faughnan provided a breath sample that revealed his blood alcohol content was .16 percent, twice the legal limit. He is due to appear in Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Monday, Jan. 27, State Police said.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Yorktown's Bruce Apar Set To Appear On Investigation Discovery