CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a Peekskill man in Cortlandt on Saturday, Jan. 18, and charged him with driving while intoxicated, police said.
Kenneth S. Faughnan, 24, was pulled over when he failed to maintain his lane of travel on Route 9, according to State Police.
Faughnan provided a breath sample that revealed his blood alcohol content was .16 percent, twice the legal limit. He is due to appear in Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Monday, Jan. 27, State Police said.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Mohegan Lake's Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 3 Police: Drugs, Alcohol May Have Been Involved In Verplanck Woman's Death
- 4 Police Charge One In Underage Drinking Detail
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway