CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a Peekskill man in Cortlandt on Saturday, Jan. 18, and charged him with driving while intoxicated, police said.
Kenneth S. Faughnan, 24, was pulled over when he failed to maintain his lane of travel on Route 9, according to State Police.
Faughnan provided a breath sample that revealed his blood alcohol content was .16 percent, twice the legal limit. He is due to appear in Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Monday, Jan. 27, State Police said.
- 1 Three Mohegan Lake Youths Charged With Ransacking Islamic Center
- 2 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach