CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a Peekskill man in Cortlandt on Saturday, Jan. 18, and charged him with driving while intoxicated, police said.
Kenneth S. Faughnan, 24, was pulled over when he failed to maintain his lane of travel on Route 9, according to State Police.
Faughnan provided a breath sample that revealed his blood alcohol content was .16 percent, twice the legal limit. He is due to appear in Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Monday, Jan. 27, State Police said.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown
- 4 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police
- 5 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester