PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- New York State Police have charged a 21-year-old Peekskill man after a 14-year-old Putnam Valley girl's parents caught her sneaking out to meet him, officials said.
Kyle Clark allegedly met the victim on Facebook and sent her inappropriate photos after learning her age. Clark also engaged in sexual activity with the victim, according to State Police.
Clark was charged with second-degree rape, second-degree criminal sexual act and first-degree disseminating indecent material to a minor, authorities said.
- 1 Firefighters Contain Blaze At Kohl's In Cortlandt
- 2 Yorktown Man, 19, Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station, Police Say
- 3 IRS Warns Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 5 Yorktown Heights FD Provides Aid In Blaze That Injures Somers Contractor