PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- New York State Police have charged a 21-year-old Peekskill man after a 14-year-old Putnam Valley girl's parents caught her sneaking out to meet him, officials said.
Kyle Clark allegedly met the victim on Facebook and sent her inappropriate photos after learning her age. Clark also engaged in sexual activity with the victim, according to State Police.
Clark was charged with second-degree rape, second-degree criminal sexual act and first-degree disseminating indecent material to a minor, authorities said.
- 1 State Police Warn Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Taconic State Parkway Stretch Reopens After Closure
- 5 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute