YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. – The Yorktown Police arrested Yoni A. Duarte-Garcia, 22, of Peeksill, at about 12:47 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 12 for a number of infractions, according to Yorktown police.
Charges include suspended registration, an unclassified misdemeanor; and two traffic infractions: failing to use turn signal and unlicensed driver, police said.
Payne was pulled over, police stated, for an alleged turn signal violation, police said. When a computer check was run, it allegedly revealed that Duarte-Garcia was driving without a license and that the vehicle’s registration was suspended.
He was processed at the scene, then released without bail. He is scheduled to appear at 6 p.m. Sept. 11 in Yorktown Justice Court.
- 1 Firefighters Contain Blaze At Kohl's In Cortlandt
- 2 Yorktown Man, 19, Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station, Police Say
- 3 IRS Warns Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 5 Yorktown Heights FD Provides Aid In Blaze That Injures Somers Contractor