YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. – The Yorktown Police arrested Yoni A. Duarte-Garcia, 22, of Peeksill, at about 12:47 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 12 for a number of infractions, according to Yorktown police.
Charges include suspended registration, an unclassified misdemeanor; and two traffic infractions: failing to use turn signal and unlicensed driver, police said.
Payne was pulled over, police stated, for an alleged turn signal violation, police said. When a computer check was run, it allegedly revealed that Duarte-Garcia was driving without a license and that the vehicle’s registration was suspended.
He was processed at the scene, then released without bail. He is scheduled to appear at 6 p.m. Sept. 11 in Yorktown Justice Court.
- 1 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Yorktown's Bruce Apar Set To Appear On Investigation Discovery
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says