HIGHLAND FALLS, N.Y. – A Peekskill man faces criminal charges after sending explicit photos of himself to a 15-year-old girl via the social media site Instagram, with intent to meet the teen for sex, according to LoHud, which cited police reports.
State Police at Monroe arrested Alton Gayle, 22, at about 8:10 p.m. on Sunday and charged him with first-degree disseminating indecent materials to a minor; a felony, and endangering the welfare of a minor; a misdemeanor, the report said.
- 1 Suspicious Man Is Reported In Mahopac, School Officials Say
- 2 Yorktown Man, 25, Allegedly Violates Order Of Protection, Slashes Tire
- 3 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 4 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker
- 5 Bud Light Apologizes For Bottle Label Some Believe Promotes Rape