HIGHLAND FALLS, N.Y. – A Peekskill man faces criminal charges after sending explicit photos of himself to a 15-year-old girl via the social media site Instagram, with intent to meet the teen for sex, according to LoHud, which cited police reports.
State Police at Monroe arrested Alton Gayle, 22, at about 8:10 p.m. on Sunday and charged him with first-degree disseminating indecent materials to a minor; a felony, and endangering the welfare of a minor; a misdemeanor, the report said.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Two Yorktown Residents Charged With DWI After Fiery Head-On Collision
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 5 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero