HIGHLAND FALLS, N.Y. – A Peekskill man faces criminal charges after sending explicit photos of himself to a 15-year-old girl via the social media site Instagram, with intent to meet the teen for sex, according to LoHud, which cited police reports.
State Police at Monroe arrested Alton Gayle, 22, at about 8:10 p.m. on Sunday and charged him with first-degree disseminating indecent materials to a minor; a felony, and endangering the welfare of a minor; a misdemeanor, the report said.
- 1 Firefighters Contain Blaze At Kohl's In Cortlandt
- 2 Yorktown Man, 19, Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station, Police Say
- 3 IRS Warns Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 5 Four Standouts From State Champ Yorktown HS Sign To Play College Lacrosse