CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A Peekskill man has been charged with petty larceny after reportedly failing to pay for more than $200 worth of men's cologne from a Cortlandt Walmart, according to state police.
Gregory Leggett, 55, was arrested and charged with petty larceny, a class A misdemeanor and disorderly conduct, according to New York State Police from Cortlandt.
State Police reported that they were dispatched to Walmart to investigate the report of a larceny and that "loss prevention alleged that Leggett exited the store failing to pay for $236.76 worth of men’s cologne," according to the state police report.
Leggett was issued an appearance ticket ordering him to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on April 4.
- 1 Yorktown Man, 66, Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth
- 2 Yorktown Woman Faces DWI, Drug Possession Charges
- 3 Investigators Awaiting Toxicology Report In Death Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr
- 4 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History