PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- New York State Troopers from the Cortlandt barracks arrested after observing a Peekskill man driving on the wrong side of Route 9 on Friday, Jan. 17, police officials said.
Lonnie C. Roberts, 62, was driving 90 mph in a 55 mph zone when troopers found him traveling northbound in the southbound lanes. Roberts pulled over when police pulled along side him in the northbound lanes, according to State Police.
Roberts also provided a breathalyzer sample that revealed his blood alcohol content to be .09 percent. He was issued several tickets and is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday, Jan. 30, State Police said.
- 1 Woman Swiped Christmas Gifts Intended For Local Workers, Says Somers Man
- 2 Woman Charged With Shoplifting $398 In Merchandise At Yorktown Macy's
- 3 Yorktown Restaurants Open For Christmas Eve, Day
- 4 Yorktown's Mohansic Golf Course Will Close Jan. 4
- 5 Peekskill Police Charge Bicycle-Riding Teen In Gas Station Robbery