PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Peekskill resident Mariela Rodriguez, 41, was arrested by State Police and accused of driving while intoxicated, a misdemeanor, according to the police.
She was stopped on Dec. 29 at approximately 3:25 a.m. for moving unsafely from a lane, a release said.
A breath test revealed she had a blood alcohol content of 0.10, according to police. The legal limit is 0.08 percent.
She is scheduled to appear Cortlandt Town Court on Jan. 27.
- 1 Yorktown Man, 66, Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth
- 2 Yorktown Woman Faces DWI, Drug Possession Charges
- 3 Investigators Awaiting Toxicology Report In Death Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr
- 4 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History