PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Peekskill resident Mariela Rodriguez, 41, was arrested by State Police and accused of driving while intoxicated, a misdemeanor, according to the police.
She was stopped on Dec. 29 at approximately 3:25 a.m. for moving unsafely from a lane, a release said.
A breath test revealed she had a blood alcohol content of 0.10, according to police. The legal limit is 0.08 percent.
She is scheduled to appear Cortlandt Town Court on Jan. 27.
- 1 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 2 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 3 Man ID'd In I-87 Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- 4 From Lakeland HS To Country's Biggest Stage, Jessica Lynn Continues Rise
- 5 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island