PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Peekskill resident Mariela Rodriguez, 41, was arrested by State Police and accused of driving while intoxicated, a misdemeanor, according to the police.
She was stopped on Dec. 29 at approximately 3:25 a.m. for moving unsafely from a lane, a release said.
A breath test revealed she had a blood alcohol content of 0.10, according to police. The legal limit is 0.08 percent.
She is scheduled to appear Cortlandt Town Court on Jan. 27.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown
- 5 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police