PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Peekskill resident Mariela Rodriguez, 41, was arrested by State Police and accused of driving while intoxicated, a misdemeanor, according to the police.
She was stopped on Dec. 29 at approximately 3:25 a.m. for moving unsafely from a lane, a release said.
A breath test revealed she had a blood alcohol content of 0.10, according to police. The legal limit is 0.08 percent.
She is scheduled to appear Cortlandt Town Court on Jan. 27.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Yorktown Celebrates Class Of 2015 With Graduation At SUNY Purchase
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Yorktown Man Charged With Shoplifting Thermometers
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern