PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Peekskill resident Mariela Rodriguez, 41, was arrested by State Police and accused of driving while intoxicated, a misdemeanor, according to the police.
She was stopped on Dec. 29 at approximately 3:25 a.m. for moving unsafely from a lane, a release said.
A breath test revealed she had a blood alcohol content of 0.10, according to police. The legal limit is 0.08 percent.
She is scheduled to appear Cortlandt Town Court on Jan. 27.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 4 Mahopac Father Who Allegedly Hit Coach Faces New Charge
- 5 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Pornography Charges