CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- State Police are accusing four Cortlandt business clerks of selling alcohol to a person under 21 years of age.
Tarek A. Dawood, 56, of Oregon Shell, on Oregon Road in the Town of Cortlandt; Adriana M. Cavallo, 28, of Applebee’s in the Cortlandt Town Center, in the Town of Cortlandt; Monica R. Downey, 36, of La Cuna Café, on East Main Street in the Town of Cortlandt; and Chase W. Bernard, 24, of Fulgums Bar, in the Town of Cortlandt were issued tickets by New York State Police in Cortlandt. State Police conducted the underage drinking compliance check at the local establishments on Saturday, April 12.
Clerks at the following establishments denied service or sale to the underage operative:
- Montrose Deli, Kings Ferry Road, Town of Cortlandt
- Post Road Deli, Albany Post Road, Town of Cortlandt
- Trails End Deli, Sixth Street, Town of Cortlandt
- Sunoco Station, Albany Post Road, Town of Cortlandt
- Buchanan Shell, Albany Post Road, Village of Buchanan
- Mobil Station, Welcher Avenue, City of Peekskill
- Getty Station, Washington Street, City of Peekskill
- AJ’s Bar, Crompond Road, Town of Yorktown
- 1 Four Charged In Yorktown After Alleged Gang Assault
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed