CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- State Police are accusing four Cortlandt business clerks of selling alcohol to a person under 21 years of age.
Tarek A. Dawood, 56, of Oregon Shell, on Oregon Road in the Town of Cortlandt; Adriana M. Cavallo, 28, of Applebee’s in the Cortlandt Town Center, in the Town of Cortlandt; Monica R. Downey, 36, of La Cuna Café, on East Main Street in the Town of Cortlandt; and Chase W. Bernard, 24, of Fulgums Bar, in the Town of Cortlandt were issued tickets by New York State Police in Cortlandt. State Police conducted the underage drinking compliance check at the local establishments on Saturday, April 12.
Clerks at the following establishments denied service or sale to the underage operative:
- Montrose Deli, Kings Ferry Road, Town of Cortlandt
- Post Road Deli, Albany Post Road, Town of Cortlandt
- Trails End Deli, Sixth Street, Town of Cortlandt
- Sunoco Station, Albany Post Road, Town of Cortlandt
- Buchanan Shell, Albany Post Road, Village of Buchanan
- Mobil Station, Welcher Avenue, City of Peekskill
- Getty Station, Washington Street, City of Peekskill
- AJ’s Bar, Crompond Road, Town of Yorktown
- 1 9-, 11-Year-Old Mohegan Lake Boys Charged In Burglaries
- 2 Man Is Charged With Shooting Arrows At Mohegan Lake Adult Home Employee
- 3 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 4 Lakeland/Panas Product Takes Maryland To NCAA Women's Final Four
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans