CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- State Police are accusing four Cortlandt business clerks of selling alcohol to a person under 21 years of age.
Tarek A. Dawood, 56, of Oregon Shell, on Oregon Road in the Town of Cortlandt; Adriana M. Cavallo, 28, of Applebee’s in the Cortlandt Town Center, in the Town of Cortlandt; Monica R. Downey, 36, of La Cuna Café, on East Main Street in the Town of Cortlandt; and Chase W. Bernard, 24, of Fulgums Bar, in the Town of Cortlandt were issued tickets by New York State Police in Cortlandt. State Police conducted the underage drinking compliance check at the local establishments on Saturday, April 12.
Clerks at the following establishments denied service or sale to the underage operative:
- Montrose Deli, Kings Ferry Road, Town of Cortlandt
- Post Road Deli, Albany Post Road, Town of Cortlandt
- Trails End Deli, Sixth Street, Town of Cortlandt
- Sunoco Station, Albany Post Road, Town of Cortlandt
- Buchanan Shell, Albany Post Road, Village of Buchanan
- Mobil Station, Welcher Avenue, City of Peekskill
- Getty Station, Washington Street, City of Peekskill
- AJ’s Bar, Crompond Road, Town of Yorktown
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 4 Mahopac Father Who Allegedly Hit Coach Faces New Charge
- 5 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Pornography Charges