SOMERS, N.Y. -- A Mohegan Lake man was charged with driving while intoxicated under Leandra's Law for having a passenger in his vehicle under age 16 on Monday, Jan. 20, police officials said.
Gregory S. Hullstrung, 43, was pulled over by Somers police for allegedly driving erratically. Somers authorities called troopers in for assistance, State Police said.
Hullstrung provided a breath sample that showed his blood alcohol content of .20 percent.
Hullstrung was taken to Westchester County Jail and is due to appear in court on Monday, Jan. 27, police said.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Man Charged With Forcible Touching In Yorktown
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 5 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests