YORKTOWN, N.Y. – Franklin D. Roosevelt State Park Police are investigating a report of multiple vehicle break-ins at the park, police said Monday.
Park Police received a call Monday afternoon that multiple vehicles had been broken into at the park, representatives with the department said. It is unclear where and when the break-ins occurred or if items were stolen, but police were investigating Monday. Yorktown Police said they were not involved with the investigation as the park was not in the department’s jurisdiction.
Check back with The Yorktown Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Yorktown Police Officer
- 2 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 5 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis