YORKTOWN, N.Y. – Franklin D. Roosevelt State Park Police are investigating a report of multiple vehicle break-ins at the park, police said Monday.
Park Police received a call Monday afternoon that multiple vehicles had been broken into at the park, representatives with the department said. It is unclear where and when the break-ins occurred or if items were stolen, but police were investigating Monday. Yorktown Police said they were not involved with the investigation as the park was not in the department’s jurisdiction.
Check back with The Yorktown Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Mahopac Man Who Owns 3 Pet Stores Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 5 Yorktown's Amanda Saccomanno Survives 'WWE Tough Enough' Elimination