YORKTOWN, N.Y. – Franklin D. Roosevelt State Park Police are investigating a report of multiple vehicle break-ins at the park, police said Monday.
Park Police received a call Monday afternoon that multiple vehicles had been broken into at the park, representatives with the department said. It is unclear where and when the break-ins occurred or if items were stolen, but police were investigating Monday. Yorktown Police said they were not involved with the investigation as the park was not in the department’s jurisdiction.
Check back with The Yorktown Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown