YORKTOWN, N.Y. – Franklin D. Roosevelt State Park Police are investigating a report of multiple vehicle break-ins at the park, police said Monday.
Park Police received a call Monday afternoon that multiple vehicles had been broken into at the park, representatives with the department said. It is unclear where and when the break-ins occurred or if items were stolen, but police were investigating Monday. Yorktown Police said they were not involved with the investigation as the park was not in the department’s jurisdiction.
Check back with The Yorktown Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 9-, 11-Year-Old Mohegan Lake Boys Charged In Burglaries
- 2 Yorktown Man, 66, Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth
- 3 Man Is Charged With Shooting Arrows At Mohegan Lake Adult Home Employee
- 4 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 5 Lakeland/Panas Product Takes Maryland To NCAA Women's Final Four