WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police issued 34 tickets during a speed enforcement detail on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Westchester County on Tuesday, March 11, according to a police report.
The enforcement detail took place between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. State Troopers issued 22 speeding tickets and another 12 citations for various traffic infractions, police said.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown
- 5 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police