WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police issued 34 tickets during a speed enforcement detail on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Westchester County on Tuesday, March 11, according to a police report.
The enforcement detail took place between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. State Troopers issued 22 speeding tickets and another 12 citations for various traffic infractions, police said.
- 1 Lockout Lifted At Peekskill Schools After Shooting Reported In Area
- 2 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 3 Two Yorktown Men Charged With Marijuana Possession
- 4 Tractor-Trailer Carrying Fuel Crashes On Route 6N, Igniting Fire
- 5 Opt-Out Debate Rages As State Testing Begins In Westchester