WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County divers were dispatched after police recovered a suicide note written by a woman who parked her car on the Bear Mountain Bridge but decided not to jump on Saturday, July 5, according to LoHud.com.
Police began the search, but the woman was later found nearby after she changed her mind and took a walk, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Man, Two Women Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero
- 5 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say