WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County divers were dispatched after police recovered a suicide note written by a woman who parked her car on the Bear Mountain Bridge but decided not to jump on Saturday, July 5, according to LoHud.com.
Police began the search, but the woman was later found nearby after she changed her mind and took a walk, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Yorktown Heights Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Yorktown Man Charged With Shoplifting Thermometers
- 3 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 4 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 5 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center