WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County divers were dispatched after police recovered a suicide note written by a woman who parked her car on the Bear Mountain Bridge but decided not to jump on Saturday, July 5, according to LoHud.com.
Police began the search, but the woman was later found nearby after she changed her mind and took a walk, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 2 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 3 From Lakeland HS To Country's Biggest Stage, Jessica Lynn Continues Rise
- 4 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 5 Plane Crashes After Takeoff In Wappingers Falls