WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County divers were dispatched after police recovered a suicide note written by a woman who parked her car on the Bear Mountain Bridge but decided not to jump on Saturday, July 5, according to LoHud.com.
Police began the search, but the woman was later found nearby after she changed her mind and took a walk, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 5 Mahopac Father Who Allegedly Hit Coach Faces New Charge