WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County divers were dispatched after police recovered a suicide note written by a woman who parked her car on the Bear Mountain Bridge but decided not to jump on Saturday, July 5, according to LoHud.com.
Police began the search, but the woman was later found nearby after she changed her mind and took a walk, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Yorktown Man, 66, Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth
- 2 Yorktown Woman Faces DWI, Drug Possession Charges
- 3 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors