YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- Yorktown police have arrested Michael Reo, a Mahopac resident, on a charge of aggravated unlicensed operation, a third unclassified misdemeanor.
Police said they responded to the Jefferson Valley Mall for a property damage auto accident. While conducting an investigation at the scene, it was determined that Reo was operating the vehicle with a suspended driver's license, according to police.
Reo was released on his own recognizance and is expected to appear in Yorktown Justice Court on Tuesday, Aug. 19, at 6 p.m.
- 1 Lockout Lifted At Peekskill Schools After Shooting Reported In Area
- 2 Rye High School Graduate Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 3 Two Yorktown Men Charged With Marijuana Possession
- 4 Tractor-Trailer Carrying Fuel Crashes On Route 6N, Igniting Fire
- 5 Car Goes Over Guardrail, Down Embank In Cortlandt