YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- Yorktown police have arrested Michael Reo, a Mahopac resident, on a charge of aggravated unlicensed operation, a third unclassified misdemeanor.
Police said they responded to the Jefferson Valley Mall for a property damage auto accident. While conducting an investigation at the scene, it was determined that Reo was operating the vehicle with a suspended driver's license, according to police.
Reo was released on his own recognizance and is expected to appear in Yorktown Justice Court on Tuesday, Aug. 19, at 6 p.m.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 2 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 4 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 5 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero