YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- Yorktown police have arrested Michael Reo, a Mahopac resident, on a charge of aggravated unlicensed operation, a third unclassified misdemeanor.
Police said they responded to the Jefferson Valley Mall for a property damage auto accident. While conducting an investigation at the scene, it was determined that Reo was operating the vehicle with a suspended driver's license, according to police.
Reo was released on his own recognizance and is expected to appear in Yorktown Justice Court on Tuesday, Aug. 19, at 6 p.m.
- 1 State Police Warn Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Taconic State Parkway Stretch Reopens After Closure
- 5 Owner Of Yorktown's Turco's Market Has Side Pet Project