YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- Yorktown police have arrested Michael Reo, a Mahopac resident, on a charge of aggravated unlicensed operation, a third unclassified misdemeanor.
Police said they responded to the Jefferson Valley Mall for a property damage auto accident. While conducting an investigation at the scene, it was determined that Reo was operating the vehicle with a suspended driver's license, according to police.
Reo was released on his own recognizance and is expected to appear in Yorktown Justice Court on Tuesday, Aug. 19, at 6 p.m.
- 1 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 2 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 4 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic In Jefferson Valley
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show