YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- Yorktown police have arrested Michael Reo, a Mahopac resident, on a charge of aggravated unlicensed operation, a third unclassified misdemeanor.
Police said they responded to the Jefferson Valley Mall for a property damage auto accident. While conducting an investigation at the scene, it was determined that Reo was operating the vehicle with a suspended driver's license, according to police.
Reo was released on his own recognizance and is expected to appear in Yorktown Justice Court on Tuesday, Aug. 19, at 6 p.m.
- 1 15-Year-Old Yorktown Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School
- 2 Three Mohegan Lake Youths Charged With Ransacking Islamic Center
- 3 Dante's III In Yorktown Heights Is Changing Owners
- 4 Police Locate Threats Against Yorktown, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts