YORKTOWN, N.Y. – A Hopewell Junction woman and a Shrub Oak man were arrested and charged with driving under the influence in separate incidents by New York State Police.
The 20-year-old Hopewell Junction resident was pulled over and arrested Saturday after being stopped for speeding on the Taconic State Parkway in the town of Yorktown, according to a police statement. She was charged and later released on tickets and is scheduled to appear in the Town of Yorktown Court at 6 p.m. Tuesday.
The 38-year-old Shrub Oak resident was arrested and charged with DWI on Tuesday after being stopped for speeding on the Taconic State Parkway in Yorktown. He was later released on tickets and is set to appear in the Town of Yorktown Court at 6 p.m. Tuesday, according to the statement.
- 1 Police Charge Yorktown Woman In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 4 State Police Charge Pair In Route 35 DWI Checkpoint
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Yorktown