YORKTOWN, N.Y. – A Hopewell Junction woman and a Shrub Oak man were arrested and charged with driving under the influence in separate incidents by New York State Police.
The 20-year-old Hopewell Junction resident was pulled over and arrested Saturday after being stopped for speeding on the Taconic State Parkway in the town of Yorktown, according to a police statement. She was charged and later released on tickets and is scheduled to appear in the Town of Yorktown Court at 6 p.m. Tuesday.
The 38-year-old Shrub Oak resident was arrested and charged with DWI on Tuesday after being stopped for speeding on the Taconic State Parkway in Yorktown. He was later released on tickets and is set to appear in the Town of Yorktown Court at 6 p.m. Tuesday, according to the statement.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Man, Two Women, Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero
- 4 Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Yorktown Police Say
- 5 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say