YORKTOWN, N.Y. – A woman involved in a July 14 car accident has been accused of driving with a suspended license, according to Yorktown Police.
Sara Jo Carey Iaropoli, 20, of Katonah, was charged with aggravated unlicensed operation in the 2nd degree, an unclassified misdemeanor.
Iaropoli was released on $100 bail and was issued a traffic summons to return to Yorktown Town Court on August 14.
- 1 Yorktown Police Investigating Assault With Baseball Bat At Sylvan Park
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Erratic Driving Complaint Leads To Yorktown DWI Arrest
- 5 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests