YORKTOWN, N.Y. – A woman involved in a July 14 car accident has been accused of driving with a suspended license, according to Yorktown Police.
Sara Jo Carey Iaropoli, 20, of Katonah, was charged with aggravated unlicensed operation in the 2nd degree, an unclassified misdemeanor.
Iaropoli was released on $100 bail and was issued a traffic summons to return to Yorktown Town Court on August 14.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 2 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 4 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 5 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero