YORKTOWN, N.Y. – A woman involved in a July 14 car accident has been accused of driving with a suspended license, according to Yorktown Police.
Sara Jo Carey Iaropoli, 20, of Katonah, was charged with aggravated unlicensed operation in the 2nd degree, an unclassified misdemeanor.
Iaropoli was released on $100 bail and was issued a traffic summons to return to Yorktown Town Court on August 14.
- 1 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 2 Stoneleigh Avenue Crash Victim Seriously Injured
- 3 Billionaire Yorktown Resident, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 4 Man Charged With DWI After Head-On Collision On Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 5 Police Activity Results In Closure Of Route 6N