YORKTOWN, N.Y. – A woman involved in a July 14 car accident has been accused of driving with a suspended license, according to Yorktown Police.
Sara Jo Carey Iaropoli, 20, of Katonah, was charged with aggravated unlicensed operation in the 2nd degree, an unclassified misdemeanor.
Iaropoli was released on $100 bail and was issued a traffic summons to return to Yorktown Town Court on August 14.
- 1 Yorktown Man, 66, Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth
- 2 Yorktown Woman Faces DWI, Drug Possession Charges
- 3 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors