YORKTOWN, N.Y. - A Putnam Valley man faces felony charges after Yorktown Police accused him of intentionally ramming a shopping cart into a parked car, causing $1,500 in damage.
David F. Millson, 64, of Putnam Valley, was charged with felony criminal mischief. Yorktown Police say Millson turned himself in on Dec. 18, following an investigation of a Dec. 2 incident in the Shrub Oak Shopping Center.
He is scheduled to appear in Yorktown Justice Court on Jan. 15.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Investigation Of Thefts From Parked Cars In Yorktown Tops The Week's News
- 3 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Crash On Taconic State Parkway Causes Stop-And-Go Traffic Both Way
- 5 Man, Two Women, Charged In Heroin Bust At Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot