YORKTOWN, N.Y. - A Putnam Valley man faces felony charges after Yorktown Police accused him of intentionally ramming a shopping cart into a parked car, causing $1,500 in damage.
David F. Millson, 64, of Putnam Valley, was charged with felony criminal mischief. Yorktown Police say Millson turned himself in on Dec. 18, following an investigation of a Dec. 2 incident in the Shrub Oak Shopping Center.
He is scheduled to appear in Yorktown Justice Court on Jan. 15.
- 1 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 2 15-Year-Old Yorktown Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School
- 3 Dante's III In Yorktown Heights Is Changing Owners
- 4 National Weather Service: Yorktown's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Police Locate Threats Against Yorktown, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App