YORKTOWN, N.Y. - A Putnam Valley man faces felony charges after Yorktown Police accused him of intentionally ramming a shopping cart into a parked car, causing $1,500 in damage.
David F. Millson, 64, of Putnam Valley, was charged with felony criminal mischief. Yorktown Police say Millson turned himself in on Dec. 18, following an investigation of a Dec. 2 incident in the Shrub Oak Shopping Center.
He is scheduled to appear in Yorktown Justice Court on Jan. 15.
- 1 Yorktown Man, 66, Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth
- 2 Yorktown Woman Faces DWI, Drug Possession Charges
- 3 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors