YORKTOWN, N.Y. - A Putnam Valley man faces felony charges after Yorktown Police accused him of intentionally ramming a shopping cart into a parked car, causing $1,500 in damage.
David F. Millson, 64, of Putnam Valley, was charged with felony criminal mischief. Yorktown Police say Millson turned himself in on Dec. 18, following an investigation of a Dec. 2 incident in the Shrub Oak Shopping Center.
He is scheduled to appear in Yorktown Justice Court on Jan. 15.
- 1 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 2 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 4 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic In Jefferson Valley
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show