YORKTOWN, N.Y. - A Putnam Valley man faces felony charges after Yorktown Police accused him of intentionally ramming a shopping cart into a parked car, causing $1,500 in damage.
David F. Millson, 64, of Putnam Valley, was charged with felony criminal mischief. Yorktown Police say Millson turned himself in on Dec. 18, following an investigation of a Dec. 2 incident in the Shrub Oak Shopping Center.
He is scheduled to appear in Yorktown Justice Court on Jan. 15.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Pet Store Owner Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 3 Yorktown's Amanda Saccomanno Survives 'WWE Tough Enough' Elimination
- 4 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 5 Costco Eyeing Yorktown Opening