YORKTOWN, N.Y. - A Putnam Valley man faces felony charges after Yorktown Police accused him of intentionally ramming a shopping cart into a parked car, causing $1,500 in damage.
David F. Millson, 64, of Putnam Valley, was charged with felony criminal mischief. Yorktown Police say Millson turned himself in on Dec. 18, following an investigation of a Dec. 2 incident in the Shrub Oak Shopping Center.
He is scheduled to appear in Yorktown Justice Court on Jan. 15.
- 1 Lockout Lifted At Peekskill Schools After Shooting Reported In Area
- 2 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 3 Two Yorktown Men Charged With Marijuana Possession
- 4 Tractor-Trailer Carrying Fuel Crashes On Route 6N, Igniting Fire
- 5 Opt-Out Debate Rages As State Testing Begins In Westchester