CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A White Plains man facing charges in three domestic incidents toward his wife in Cortlandt since April 27 is free on bail which has sparked concerns, according to LoHud.com.
Gerald Martin, 46, has been arrested three times, most recently on Wednesday, May 7 after he allegedly left a note at his estranged wife's house and appeared outside the courthouse for her despite an order of protection that prohibits any contact.
Bail was set for Martin at $20,000 after the most recent arrest, but he was able to post the amount and was set free. What some are calling a pattern of escalating behavior has some concerned that he has been released after three incidents, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Pet Store Owner Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case Involving Mohegan Lake Pet Shop Owner
- 4 Mohegan Lake Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority