CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A White Plains man facing charges in three domestic incidents toward his wife in Cortlandt since April 27 is free on bail which has sparked concerns, according to LoHud.com.
Gerald Martin, 46, has been arrested three times, most recently on Wednesday, May 7 after he allegedly left a note at his estranged wife's house and appeared outside the courthouse for her despite an order of protection that prohibits any contact.
Bail was set for Martin at $20,000 after the most recent arrest, but he was able to post the amount and was set free. What some are calling a pattern of escalating behavior has some concerned that he has been released after three incidents, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown
- 5 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police