CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A White Plains man facing charges in three domestic incidents toward his wife in Cortlandt since April 27 is free on bail which has sparked concerns, according to LoHud.com.
Gerald Martin, 46, has been arrested three times, most recently on Wednesday, May 7 after he allegedly left a note at his estranged wife's house and appeared outside the courthouse for her despite an order of protection that prohibits any contact.
Bail was set for Martin at $20,000 after the most recent arrest, but he was able to post the amount and was set free. What some are calling a pattern of escalating behavior has some concerned that he has been released after three incidents, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Man, 20, Charged With Strangulation By Yorktown Police
- 2 Yorktown Man, 19, Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station, Police Say
- 3 Man Is Shot By Fellow Hunter After Killing Deer Near Putnam County
- 4 Secretary Looking For Dog That Went Missing In Yorktown
- 5 Man Charged With Dumping After Discarding Knife, Yorktown Police Say