CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A White Plains man facing charges in three domestic incidents toward his wife in Cortlandt since April 27 is free on bail which has sparked concerns, according to LoHud.com.
Gerald Martin, 46, has been arrested three times, most recently on Wednesday, May 7 after he allegedly left a note at his estranged wife's house and appeared outside the courthouse for her despite an order of protection that prohibits any contact.
Bail was set for Martin at $20,000 after the most recent arrest, but he was able to post the amount and was set free. What some are calling a pattern of escalating behavior has some concerned that he has been released after three incidents, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 15-Year-Old Yorktown Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School
- 2 Three Mohegan Lake Youths Charged With Ransacking Islamic Center
- 3 Police Locate Threats Against Yorktown, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud