CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A body pulled from the Hudson River near the Bear Mountain Bridge in Cortlandt is believed to be that of the man wanted in connection with a Long Island murder who triggered a manhunt in Putnam County last week, according to LoHud.com.
Sang Ho Kim, 63, was wanted for questioning in a murder at a light fixture company on Long Island last week. Authorities found his SUV near a hiking trail just north of Cold Spring in Putnam County, but Kim could not be located.
- 1 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case Involving Mohegan Lake Pet Shop Owner
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway
- 4 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Yorktown