CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A body pulled from the Hudson River near the Bear Mountain Bridge in Cortlandt is believed to be that of the man wanted in connection with a Long Island murder who triggered a manhunt in Putnam County last week, according to LoHud.com.
Sang Ho Kim, 63, was wanted for questioning in a murder at a light fixture company on Long Island last week. Authorities found his SUV near a hiking trail just north of Cold Spring in Putnam County, but Kim could not be located.
- 1 Yorktown Man, 66, Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth
- 2 Yorktown Woman Faces DWI, Drug Possession Charges
- 3 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors