MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The body of a 20-year-old Mamaroneck man who had been missing since Sept. 4 was pulled from the Hudson River off the coast of Dobbs Ferry, according to a LoHud.com report.
Denis Lukashkov likely abandoned his car on the Tappan Zee Bridge and jumped into the Hudson River, according to a statement by the State Police.
Westchester County police divers removed the body from the river around 9 a.m. Saturday, according to the report.
Lukashkov was a 2011 graduate of Mamaroneck High School and a student at Cornell University.
- 1 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 2 Serious Accident Reported On Taconic State Parkway
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi Of Stamford Dies At 49
- 5 State Police Search For Suspect In Cortlandt Gas Station Robbery