MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The body of a 20-year-old Mamaroneck man who had been missing since Sept. 4 was pulled from the Hudson River off the coast of Dobbs Ferry, according to a LoHud.com report.
Denis Lukashkov likely abandoned his car on the Tappan Zee Bridge and jumped into the Hudson River, according to a statement by the State Police.
Westchester County police divers removed the body from the river around 9 a.m. Saturday, according to the report.
Lukashkov was a 2011 graduate of Mamaroneck High School and a student at Cornell University.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Erratic Driving Complaint Leads To Yorktown DWI Arrest
- 4 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 5 Mahopac Father Who Allegedly Hit Coach Faces New Charge