MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The body of a 20-year-old Mamaroneck man who had been missing since Sept. 4 was pulled from the Hudson River off the coast of Dobbs Ferry, according to a LoHud.com report.
Denis Lukashkov likely abandoned his car on the Tappan Zee Bridge and jumped into the Hudson River, according to a statement by the State Police.
Westchester County police divers removed the body from the river around 9 a.m. Saturday, according to the report.
Lukashkov was a 2011 graduate of Mamaroneck High School and a student at Cornell University.
- 1 Firefighters Contain Blaze At Kohl's In Cortlandt
- 2 Yorktown Man, 19, Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station, Police Say
- 3 IRS Warns Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 5 Four Standouts From State Champ Yorktown HS Sign To Play College Lacrosse