MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The body of a 20-year-old Mamaroneck man who had been missing since Sept. 4 was pulled from the Hudson River off the coast of Dobbs Ferry, according to a LoHud.com report.
Denis Lukashkov likely abandoned his car on the Tappan Zee Bridge and jumped into the Hudson River, according to a statement by the State Police.
Westchester County police divers removed the body from the river around 9 a.m. Saturday, according to the report.
Lukashkov was a 2011 graduate of Mamaroneck High School and a student at Cornell University.
- 1 Four Charged In Yorktown After Alleged Gang Assault
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed