MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The body of a 20-year-old Mamaroneck man who had been missing since Sept. 4 was pulled from the Hudson River off the coast of Dobbs Ferry, according to a LoHud.com report.
Denis Lukashkov likely abandoned his car on the Tappan Zee Bridge and jumped into the Hudson River, according to a statement by the State Police.
Westchester County police divers removed the body from the river around 9 a.m. Saturday, according to the report.
Lukashkov was a 2011 graduate of Mamaroneck High School and a student at Cornell University.
- 1 15-Year-Old Yorktown Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School
- 2 Dante's III In Yorktown Heights Is Changing Owners
- 3 Police Locate Threats Against Yorktown, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 4 Three Mohegan Lake Youths Charged With Ransacking Islamic Center
- 5 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act