MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The body of a 20-year-old Mamaroneck man who had been missing since Sept. 4 was pulled from the Hudson River off the coast of Dobbs Ferry, according to a LoHud.com report.
Denis Lukashkov likely abandoned his car on the Tappan Zee Bridge and jumped into the Hudson River, according to a statement by the State Police.
Westchester County police divers removed the body from the river around 9 a.m. Saturday, according to the report.
Lukashkov was a 2011 graduate of Mamaroneck High School and a student at Cornell University.
- 1 Mahopac Man Who Owns 3 Pet Stores Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 5 Yorktown's Amanda Saccomanno Survives 'WWE Tough Enough' Elimination