MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The body of a 20-year-old Mamaroneck man who had been missing since Sept. 4 was pulled from the Hudson River off the coast of Dobbs Ferry, according to a LoHud.com report.
Denis Lukashkov likely abandoned his car on the Tappan Zee Bridge and jumped into the Hudson River, according to a statement by the State Police.
Westchester County police divers removed the body from the river around 9 a.m. Saturday, according to the report.
Lukashkov was a 2011 graduate of Mamaroneck High School and a student at Cornell University.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Yorktown
- 2 Yorktown Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 3 Hudson Valley City Ranks Among Nation's Most Dangerous
- 4 Several Accidents Reported On Slick Westchester Roadways
- 5 Federal Agency Approves Controversial Algonquin Pipeline Expansion