WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Authorities are searching for suspect just north of Westchester County wanted in a shooting that occurred at a Long Island light fixture company on Wednesday, according to the Poughkeepsie Journal.
An SUV belonging to the suspect, Sang Ho Kim, 63, of Queens, was found near a hiking trail just north of Cold Spring in Putnam County, but Kim could not be located, according to the report.
Police are asking the public in nearby communities to be on the lookout for the suspect. Call 1-800-244-TIPS with any information regarding the case.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Pet Store Owner Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case Involving Mohegan Lake Pet Shop Owner
- 4 Mohegan Lake Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash
- 5 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway