YONKERS, N.Y. -- A young child was shot in the arm on Locust Hill Avenue in Yonkers at approximately 4 p.m. today, according to a report on WABC-TV.
There has been no report on the child's condition. The child is reported to be between ages 2 and 4.
A group of teens reportedly got into an argument in the street and one shot was fired, according to the WABC article. Police are continuing an active investigation.
Check back with The Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Assemblyman Katz Calls For Speaker Silver To Resign
- 2 Yorktown Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Yorktown, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Yorktown
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow