YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- Services will be Wednesday and a funeral Mass celebrated Thursday for Corrado F. Cicciarella, the Yorktown Heights man who was killed early Saturday in a crash on Interstate 684 in Bedford.
Cicciarella, 33, was formerly of Sleepy Hollow, according to the website for Coffey Funeral Home in Tarrytown.
He was the driver of a car that rolled over several times on I-684 just north of the Saw Mill Parkway, state police reported. The crash occurred at 2:30 a.m. Saturday near Exit 6 on the northbound side of I-684, police said. He was alone in the car.
Cicciarella was operations manager of the Brickman Group in Hawthorne.
He is survived by his wife, Luz Diaz, as well as his two daughters Karina and Ariana; his parents Giorgio and Concetta; his sister Maria (Matthew) Bergman; brother Anthony (Michelle) Cicciarella; as well as several nieces and nephews.
Visitation will be at Coffey Funeral Home from to 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday with a funeral Mass at 10 a.m. Thursday at Immaculate Conception Church. Entombment will follow in Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
Read more about the crash at The Daily Voice website.
- 1 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 2 Yorktown's Bruce Apar Set To Appear On Investigation Discovery
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says