YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A Yorktown man convicted of molesting young boys was charged with violating his parole on Wednesday, Aug. 6, according to LoHud.com.
James Cleary, 51, of Mohegan Lake, had restrictions in place as the result of his conviction, and was arrested for allegedly violating terms of his parole, but authorities declined to provide further details, LoHud.com reported.
Cleary has previously served time for incidents with young boys in 1999, 2005, 2007 and 2008. He is currently being held without bail in Westchester County Jail, LoHud.com said.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Yorktown Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Yorktown
- 5 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways