YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A Yorktown man convicted of molesting young boys was charged with violating his parole on Wednesday, Aug. 6, according to LoHud.com.
James Cleary, 51, of Mohegan Lake, had restrictions in place as the result of his conviction, and was arrested for allegedly violating terms of his parole, but authorities declined to provide further details, LoHud.com reported.
Cleary has previously served time for incidents with young boys in 1999, 2005, 2007 and 2008. He is currently being held without bail in Westchester County Jail, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 2 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Stoneleigh Avenue Crash Victim Seriously Injured
- 5 Billionaire Yorktown Resident, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies