YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A Yorktown man convicted of molesting young boys was charged with violating his parole on Wednesday, Aug. 6, according to LoHud.com.
James Cleary, 51, of Mohegan Lake, had restrictions in place as the result of his conviction, and was arrested for allegedly violating terms of his parole, but authorities declined to provide further details, LoHud.com reported.
Cleary has previously served time for incidents with young boys in 1999, 2005, 2007 and 2008. He is currently being held without bail in Westchester County Jail, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 2 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 3 Two Yorktown Residents Charged With DWI After Fiery Head-On Collision
- 4 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 5 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero