YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A Yorktown man convicted of molesting young boys was charged with violating his parole on Wednesday, Aug. 6, according to LoHud.com.
James Cleary, 51, of Mohegan Lake, had restrictions in place as the result of his conviction, and was arrested for allegedly violating terms of his parole, but authorities declined to provide further details, LoHud.com reported.
Cleary has previously served time for incidents with young boys in 1999, 2005, 2007 and 2008. He is currently being held without bail in Westchester County Jail, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Yorktown Police Officer
- 2 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 5 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis