YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A Yorktown man convicted of molesting young boys was charged with violating his parole on Wednesday, Aug. 6, according to LoHud.com.
James Cleary, 51, of Mohegan Lake, had restrictions in place as the result of his conviction, and was arrested for allegedly violating terms of his parole, but authorities declined to provide further details, LoHud.com reported.
Cleary has previously served time for incidents with young boys in 1999, 2005, 2007 and 2008. He is currently being held without bail in Westchester County Jail, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 4 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester
- 5 Shrub Oak Man Charged With Assault