YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A sex offender who was sent to prison for fondling an 11-year-old boy in Mohegan Lake has moved back to the area, according to a LoHud report.
James Cleary recently told police that he had moved from a shelter in Valhalla to 3181 Lincoln Drive in Mohegan Lake. The 51-year-old moved in with his brother Mark Cleary, according to the report. James Cleary was released from state prison in 2013. He is a Level 3 sex offender, according to the report.
- 1 Assemblyman Katz Calls For Speaker Silver To Resign
- 2 Yorktown Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Yorktown, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Yorktown
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow