OSSINING, N.Y. -- A 19-year-old visitor to Sing Sing State Prison in Ossining was arrested and charged with promoting prison contraband after allegedly bringing marijuana into the prison, according to state police.
New York State Police arrested Terra M. Duffney, of Troy, and charged her with misdemeanor second-degree promoting prison contraband and unlawful possession of marijuana during a Sunday, March 30 incident.
"The State Police were dispatched to Sing Sing State Prison to investigate a complaint alleging that Duffney was in possession of marihuana prior to visiting an inmate," state police said in a press release.
Duffney received an appearance ticket to appear before the Village of Ossining Justice Court on April 22.
- 1 Yorktown Heights Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Yorktown Man Charged With Shoplifting Thermometers
- 3 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 4 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 5 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center