OSSINING, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a man at Sing Sing Prison in Ossining with promoting prison contraband on Monday, March 24, police officials said.
Omar Graham, 27, of Queens, is accused of bringing marijuana into the prison with the intent of giving it to an inmate, State Police said.
Graham is scheduled to appear in Village of Ossining Court on Tuesday, April 1, according to State Police.
- 1 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 2 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Yorktown
- 5 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic In Jefferson Valley