OSSINING, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a man at Sing Sing Prison in Ossining with promoting prison contraband on Monday, March 24, police officials said.
Omar Graham, 27, of Queens, is accused of bringing marijuana into the prison with the intent of giving it to an inmate, State Police said.
Graham is scheduled to appear in Village of Ossining Court on Tuesday, April 1, according to State Police.
- 1 Yorktown Heights Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Yorktown Man Charged With Shoplifting Thermometers
- 3 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 4 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 5 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center