OSSINING, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a man at Sing Sing Prison in Ossining with promoting prison contraband on Monday, March 24, police officials said.
Omar Graham, 27, of Queens, is accused of bringing marijuana into the prison with the intent of giving it to an inmate, State Police said.
Graham is scheduled to appear in Village of Ossining Court on Tuesday, April 1, according to State Police.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 3 Two Yorktown Residents Charged With DWI After Fiery Head-On Collision
- 4 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 5 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero