SOMERS, N.Y. -- A 55-year-old Mahopac man was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated in Somers on Saturday, March 15, according to state police.
Glenn P. Johnson was arrested and charged with felony aggravated driving while intoxicated, state police said. He was arrested following an investigation of a report of "a possibly intoxicated individual stumbling in the parking lot of Stop & Shop on Route 6 in the Town of Somers," state police said. The investigation showed that Johnson was "operating a vehicle in the parking lot while intoxicated, with a BAC of 0.18 (percent)," according to state police.
Johnson was charged with Felony Aggravated DWI for having a prior conviction for DWI within the past 10 years and for the BAC being 0.18 percent. Johnson was arraigned in the Town of Somers Court and remanded to the Westchester County Jail, according to state police.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Yorktown Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Yorktown
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Yorktown