WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – New York State Police in Somers arrested three people between Friday, May 23 and the early morning hours of Saturday, May 24 on driving while intoxicated charges during a DWI detail.
Brian Kihlmire, 31, of Danbury, Conn., allegedly had a blood alcohol content of .08 percent, Stacey Beverly, 37, of Yonkers allegedly had a blood alcohol content of .18 percent and Roman Alvarenga, 48, from Yonkers allegedly had a blood alcohol content of .14 percent, state police said.
All three were released pending court appearances.
Kihlmire is to return to Southeast Town Court in Putnam County on June 5.
Alvarenga and Beverly are to return to the Pelham Town Court on June 11.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Yorktown Police Officer
- 2 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 5 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis