WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – New York State Police in Somers arrested three people between Friday, May 23 and the early morning hours of Saturday, May 24 on driving while intoxicated charges during a DWI detail.
Brian Kihlmire, 31, of Danbury, Conn., allegedly had a blood alcohol content of .08 percent, Stacey Beverly, 37, of Yonkers allegedly had a blood alcohol content of .18 percent and Roman Alvarenga, 48, from Yonkers allegedly had a blood alcohol content of .14 percent, state police said.
All three were released pending court appearances.
Kihlmire is to return to Southeast Town Court in Putnam County on June 5.
Alvarenga and Beverly are to return to the Pelham Town Court on June 11.
- 1 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 2 Yorktown's Bruce Apar Set To Appear On Investigation Discovery
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital