WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police conducted a distracted driving detail on Routes 6 and 9 in Cortlandt on Monday, March 31, police officials said.
Troopers issued more than 40 tickets, including 13 speeding tickets, 12 cellphone violations, one marijuana possession violation and 16 various traffic infractions, according to state police
- 1 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 'Property Brothers' Looking For Westchester Residents To Appear In TV Show
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Crash Involving Overturned Vehicle Reported In Yorktown
- 5 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train