CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A New York State Police New Year's Eve initiative resulted in two DWI-related arrests and more than 40 other charges for violations in Westchester County.
State Police in Westchester conducted a six-hour driving while intoxicated enforcement detail from 9 p.m. Dec. 31, to 3 a.m., Jan. 1, according to a report. The detail resulted in two DWI arrests, six speed violations and 38 other traffic violations, according to the report.
"Ensuring highway safety continues to be a mission priority of the New York State Police," troopers said in the report.
Liliane Montilla, 35, of Cortlandt Manor, was arrested and charged with DWI-refusal. Francis Guerrero, 20, of Crompond, was arrested and charged with DWI. Both are set to appear in the Town of Cortlandt Court on Jan. 10.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Man, Two Women Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero
- 5 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say