CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A New York State Police New Year's Eve initiative resulted in two DWI-related arrests and more than 40 other charges for violations in Westchester County.
State Police in Westchester conducted a six-hour driving while intoxicated enforcement detail from 9 p.m. Dec. 31, to 3 a.m., Jan. 1, according to a report. The detail resulted in two DWI arrests, six speed violations and 38 other traffic violations, according to the report.
"Ensuring highway safety continues to be a mission priority of the New York State Police," troopers said in the report.
Liliane Montilla, 35, of Cortlandt Manor, was arrested and charged with DWI-refusal. Francis Guerrero, 20, of Crompond, was arrested and charged with DWI. Both are set to appear in the Town of Cortlandt Court on Jan. 10.
- 1 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Philipstown Man Stabs Neighbor In Chest After Noise Dispute, Sheriff Says