CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Cortlandt Manor man with driving while ability impaired and multiple drug charges on Saturday, April 5, police officials said.
Troopers found Jesse J. Czuy, 19, in the Walter Panas High School Parking lot while investigating a report of a suspicious vehicle in the area, according to State Police.
Czuy was charged with fifth-degree criminal possession of marijuana, driving while ability impaired by drugs and unlawful possession of marijuana. He is due to appear in Cortlandt Town Court on Friday, April 18, police said.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Yorktown On Wednesday
- 2 Yorktown Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 3 Yorktown Man Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station Tops News Last Week
- 4 Three Lakeland High School Athletes Sign College Letters Of Intent
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Peekskill Hollow Road