CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Cortlandt Manor man with driving while ability impaired and multiple drug charges on Saturday, April 5, police officials said.
Troopers found Jesse J. Czuy, 19, in the Walter Panas High School Parking lot while investigating a report of a suspicious vehicle in the area, according to State Police.
Czuy was charged with fifth-degree criminal possession of marijuana, driving while ability impaired by drugs and unlawful possession of marijuana. He is due to appear in Cortlandt Town Court on Friday, April 18, police said.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Yorktown Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Yorktown
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Yorktown