PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- A 23-year-old Peekskill man was arrested and charged with criminal possession of a weapon and unlawful possession of marijuana, according to state police.
Christopher A. Barger was arrested and charged during a traffic stop on the Sprain Brook Parkway in the village of Elmsford, according to state police.
"During the investigation, it was revealed that Mr. Barger unlawfully possessed a fully loaded Smith & Wesson revolver," according to the report.
Barger was arraigned in Elmsford Village Court and was remanded to the Westchester County Jail without bail and is scheduled to reappear on Wednesday March 5.
Peekskill residents Alisha Sinclair, 27, and Shaque Redd, 26, were in the car at the time and were also charged with unlawful possession of marijuana and issued appearance tickets returnable to Elmsford Village Court.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Pet Store Owner Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Yorktown's Amanda Saccomanno Survives 'WWE Tough Enough' Elimination
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 5 Costco Eyeing Yorktown Opening