PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- A 23-year-old Peekskill man was arrested and charged with criminal possession of a weapon and unlawful possession of marijuana, according to state police.
Christopher A. Barger was arrested and charged during a traffic stop on the Sprain Brook Parkway in the village of Elmsford, according to state police.
"During the investigation, it was revealed that Mr. Barger unlawfully possessed a fully loaded Smith & Wesson revolver," according to the report.
Barger was arraigned in Elmsford Village Court and was remanded to the Westchester County Jail without bail and is scheduled to reappear on Wednesday March 5.
Peekskill residents Alisha Sinclair, 27, and Shaque Redd, 26, were in the car at the time and were also charged with unlawful possession of marijuana and issued appearance tickets returnable to Elmsford Village Court.
- 1 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 2 Yorktown's Bruce Apar Set To Appear On Investigation Discovery
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital