PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- A 23-year-old Peekskill man was arrested and charged with criminal possession of a weapon and unlawful possession of marijuana, according to state police.
Christopher A. Barger was arrested and charged during a traffic stop on the Sprain Brook Parkway in the village of Elmsford, according to state police.
"During the investigation, it was revealed that Mr. Barger unlawfully possessed a fully loaded Smith & Wesson revolver," according to the report.
Barger was arraigned in Elmsford Village Court and was remanded to the Westchester County Jail without bail and is scheduled to reappear on Wednesday March 5.
Peekskill residents Alisha Sinclair, 27, and Shaque Redd, 26, were in the car at the time and were also charged with unlawful possession of marijuana and issued appearance tickets returnable to Elmsford Village Court.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Yorktown Celebrates Class Of 2015 With Graduation At SUNY Purchase
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Yorktown Man Charged With Shoplifting Thermometers
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern