CORTLANDT, N.Y. – State Police from the Cortlandt barracks arrested Verplanck resident Thomas J. Doerr, 59, on June 6.
Doeer has been charged with burglary second degree, a Class C felony, state police said.
Doerr allegedly entered a Verplanck home unlawfully with the intent of stealing property, police said. He was caught by the police while still in the home.
After being arraigned by Justice D.F. McCarthy, Doerr was taken to the Westchester County Jail, with bail set at $10,000. His court date is scheduled for June 13 at the Town of Cortlandt Court.
- 1 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 2 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 3 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Yorktown
- 5 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic In Jefferson Valley