CORTLANDT, N.Y. – State Police from the Cortlandt barracks arrested Verplanck resident Thomas J. Doerr, 59, on June 6.
Doeer has been charged with burglary second degree, a Class C felony, state police said.
Doerr allegedly entered a Verplanck home unlawfully with the intent of stealing property, police said. He was caught by the police while still in the home.
After being arraigned by Justice D.F. McCarthy, Doerr was taken to the Westchester County Jail, with bail set at $10,000. His court date is scheduled for June 13 at the Town of Cortlandt Court.
- 1 15-Year-Old Yorktown Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School
- 2 Dante's III In Yorktown Heights Is Changing Owners
- 3 Police Locate Threats Against Yorktown, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 4 Three Mohegan Lake Youths Charged With Ransacking Islamic Center
- 5 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act