CORTLANDT, N.Y. – State Police from the Cortlandt barracks arrested Verplanck resident Thomas J. Doerr, 59, on June 6.
Doeer has been charged with burglary second degree, a Class C felony, state police said.
Doerr allegedly entered a Verplanck home unlawfully with the intent of stealing property, police said. He was caught by the police while still in the home.
After being arraigned by Justice D.F. McCarthy, Doerr was taken to the Westchester County Jail, with bail set at $10,000. His court date is scheduled for June 13 at the Town of Cortlandt Court.
- 1 State Police Warn Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Yorktown Location Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 5 Yorktown Woman, 22, Charged With Failing To Pay Fine