CORTLANDT, N.Y. – State Police from the Cortlandt barracks arrested Verplanck resident Thomas J. Doerr, 59, on June 6.
Doeer has been charged with burglary second degree, a Class C felony, state police said.
Doerr allegedly entered a Verplanck home unlawfully with the intent of stealing property, police said. He was caught by the police while still in the home.
After being arraigned by Justice D.F. McCarthy, Doerr was taken to the Westchester County Jail, with bail set at $10,000. His court date is scheduled for June 13 at the Town of Cortlandt Court.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown
- 5 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police