CORTLANDT, N.Y. – State Police from the Cortlandt barracks arrested Verplanck resident Thomas J. Doerr, 59, on June 6.
Doeer has been charged with burglary second degree, a Class C felony, state police said.
Doerr allegedly entered a Verplanck home unlawfully with the intent of stealing property, police said. He was caught by the police while still in the home.
After being arraigned by Justice D.F. McCarthy, Doerr was taken to the Westchester County Jail, with bail set at $10,000. His court date is scheduled for June 13 at the Town of Cortlandt Court.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Yorktown Celebrates Class Of 2015 With Graduation At SUNY Purchase
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Yorktown Man Charged With Shoplifting Thermometers
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern