YORKTOWN, N.Y. - Route 118 briefly closed Tuesday morning when an electrical wire fell on a school bus, Yorktown police said.
The wire fell around 9 a.m. and the road between Route 129 and Croton Heights Road has since been cleared. The school bus was empty at the time and there were no injuries, police said.
- 1 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 2 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Yorktown
- 5 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic In Jefferson Valley