YORKTOWN, N.Y. - Route 118 briefly closed Tuesday morning when an electrical wire fell on a school bus, Yorktown police said.
The wire fell around 9 a.m. and the road between Route 129 and Croton Heights Road has since been cleared. The school bus was empty at the time and there were no injuries, police said.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown
- 4 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police
- 5 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester