YORKTOWN, N.Y. - Route 118 briefly closed Tuesday morning when an electrical wire fell on a school bus, Yorktown police said.
The wire fell around 9 a.m. and the road between Route 129 and Croton Heights Road has since been cleared. The school bus was empty at the time and there were no injuries, police said.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Yorktown Police Officer
- 2 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 4 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 5 Councilman Bianco’s Resignation From Yorktown Board Tops Week's News