BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. – A Briarcliff woman was arrested for misdemeanor driving while intoxicated Friday, June 20 on the Taconic State Parkway, New York State Police said.
Gale L. Grasso-Kelleher, 64, of Briarcliff was arrested for DWI about 11:30 p.m. June 20 after being stopped by troopers from the Stormville barracks of the state police said.
Grasso-Kelleher was observed driving 25 miles per hour on the Taconic State Parkway, which is a 55 miles per hour zone, as well as failing to maintain her lane of travel and impeding traffic, police said.
Grasso-Kelleher's blood alcohol level was 0.17, police said. She is scheduled to appear at 4 p.m. Wednesday, July 2 in the Town of East Fishkill Justice Court.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown
- 4 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester