BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. – A Briarcliff woman was arrested for misdemeanor driving while intoxicated Friday, June 20 on the Taconic State Parkway, New York State Police said.
Gale L. Grasso-Kelleher, 64, of Briarcliff was arrested for DWI about 11:30 p.m. June 20 after being stopped by troopers from the Stormville barracks of the state police said.
Grasso-Kelleher was observed driving 25 miles per hour on the Taconic State Parkway, which is a 55 miles per hour zone, as well as failing to maintain her lane of travel and impeding traffic, police said.
Grasso-Kelleher's blood alcohol level was 0.17, police said. She is scheduled to appear at 4 p.m. Wednesday, July 2 in the Town of East Fishkill Justice Court.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Man Charged With Forcible Touching In Yorktown
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M