BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. – A Briarcliff woman was arrested for misdemeanor driving while intoxicated Friday, June 20 on the Taconic State Parkway, New York State Police said.
Gale L. Grasso-Kelleher, 64, of Briarcliff was arrested for DWI about 11:30 p.m. June 20 after being stopped by troopers from the Stormville barracks of the state police said.
Grasso-Kelleher was observed driving 25 miles per hour on the Taconic State Parkway, which is a 55 miles per hour zone, as well as failing to maintain her lane of travel and impeding traffic, police said.
Grasso-Kelleher's blood alcohol level was 0.17, police said. She is scheduled to appear at 4 p.m. Wednesday, July 2 in the Town of East Fishkill Justice Court.
- 1 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 2 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 3 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 4 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 5 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk