YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Police arrested Danielle Williams after responding to a complaint that she allegedly scratched and bit her boyfriend while he was driving through Yorktown on the Taconic State Parkway, according to the state police.
The driver was taking Williams to her home in Mahopac. Once there, she threw a brick at the victim’s car, the release said.
Williams is charged with third-degree assault and fourth-degree criminal mischief, according to police. She is scheduled to appear in Yorktown Town Court on Jan. 7.
- 1 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Philipstown Man Stabs Neighbor In Chest After Noise Dispute, Sheriff Says