YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Police arrested Danielle Williams after responding to a complaint that she allegedly scratched and bit her boyfriend while he was driving through Yorktown on the Taconic State Parkway, according to the state police.
The driver was taking Williams to her home in Mahopac. Once there, she threw a brick at the victim’s car, the release said.
Williams is charged with third-degree assault and fourth-degree criminal mischief, according to police. She is scheduled to appear in Yorktown Town Court on Jan. 7.
- 1 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 2 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Stoneleigh Avenue Crash Victim Seriously Injured
- 5 Billionaire Yorktown Resident, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies