YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Police arrested Danielle Williams after responding to a complaint that she allegedly scratched and bit her boyfriend while he was driving through Yorktown on the Taconic State Parkway, according to the state police.
The driver was taking Williams to her home in Mahopac. Once there, she threw a brick at the victim’s car, the release said.
Williams is charged with third-degree assault and fourth-degree criminal mischief, according to police. She is scheduled to appear in Yorktown Town Court on Jan. 7.
- 1 Three Mohegan Lake Youths Charged With Ransacking Islamic Center
- 2 Police Locate Threats Against Yorktown, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act