YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Police arrested Danielle Williams after responding to a complaint that she allegedly scratched and bit her boyfriend while he was driving through Yorktown on the Taconic State Parkway, according to the state police.
The driver was taking Williams to her home in Mahopac. Once there, she threw a brick at the victim’s car, the release said.
Williams is charged with third-degree assault and fourth-degree criminal mischief, according to police. She is scheduled to appear in Yorktown Town Court on Jan. 7.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown
- 5 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police