YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Police arrested Danielle Williams after responding to a complaint that she allegedly scratched and bit her boyfriend while he was driving through Yorktown on the Taconic State Parkway, according to the state police.
The driver was taking Williams to her home in Mahopac. Once there, she threw a brick at the victim’s car, the release said.
Williams is charged with third-degree assault and fourth-degree criminal mischief, according to police. She is scheduled to appear in Yorktown Town Court on Jan. 7.
- 1 Yorktown Heights Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Yorktown Man Charged With Shoplifting Thermometers
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 4 Yorktown Celebrates Class Of 2015 With Graduation At SUNY Purchase
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital