CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A Mohegan Lake woman was arrested after she allegedly stole more than $1,000 in video games and other electronics from the Walmart in the Cortlandt Town Center, according to a police report.
Mystique M. Miller, 24, was charged with fourth-degree grand larceny, a felony, punishable by up to four years in jail, the report said.
Although Miller fled from the scene, investigators were able to track her to a nearby residence where she was taken into custody the following day.
During an interview with Miller after her arrest, she also admitted to several other recent larcenies for which she was responsible, officials said.
Miller is due in Cortlandt Town Court on January 24.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown
- 5 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police