YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police rescued an 86-year-old man with dementia from a ditch on Sunday, Jan. 19 thanks to a tracking device, according to Patch.com.
The man was wearing a bracelet that is connected to a tracking service called Project Lifesaver. The bracelet emitted a radio signal when he wondered away from his home, and police were able to track him down within 30 minutes, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Yorktown Police Officer
- 2 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 Murphy Campaign Accuses Wagner Camp Of Several Misdeeds
- 4 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 5 Councilman Bianco’s Resignation From Yorktown Board Tops Week's News