YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police rescued an 86-year-old man with dementia from a ditch on Sunday, Jan. 19 thanks to a tracking device, according to Patch.com.
The man was wearing a bracelet that is connected to a tracking service called Project Lifesaver. The bracelet emitted a radio signal when he wondered away from his home, and police were able to track him down within 30 minutes, Patch.com reported.
- 1 9-, 11-Year-Old Mohegan Lake Boys Charged In Burglaries
- 2 Yorktown Man, 66, Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth
- 3 Man Is Charged With Shooting Arrows At Mohegan Lake Adult Home Employee
- 4 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 5 Lakeland/Panas Product Takes Maryland To NCAA Women's Final Four