YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police rescued an 86-year-old man with dementia from a ditch on Sunday, Jan. 19 thanks to a tracking device, according to Patch.com.
The man was wearing a bracelet that is connected to a tracking service called Project Lifesaver. The bracelet emitted a radio signal when he wondered away from his home, and police were able to track him down within 30 minutes, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 2 Serious Accident Reported On Taconic State Parkway
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi Of Stamford Dies At 49
- 5 State Police Search For Suspect In Cortlandt Gas Station Robbery