YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A 20-year-old Yorktown man was charged with leaving the scene of a personal injury accident, a misdemeanor, after he hit someone with his car and drove away, police said.
Jonathan Lobo is accused of hitting a 19-year-old Mohegan Lake resident with his car on Dec. 28 in the parking lot of the Yorktown Community and Cultural Center. The 19-year-old reported the incident to police and was treated at the Westchester County Medical Center for "non-life threatening injuries," according to the police report.
Lobo was released without bail and is due back in Yorktown Justice Court on Feb. 14.
In other blotter news:
- A 21-year-old Cortlandt Manor man was charged with aggravated unlicensed operation for driving with a suspended license, police said. The man was initially pulled over Saturday for speeding on Route 202. He was released on $100 bail and is due back in court on Feb. 19.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Three Mohegan Lake Youths Charged With Ransacking Islamic Center
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach