YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A 20-year-old Yorktown man was charged with leaving the scene of a personal injury accident, a misdemeanor, after he hit someone with his car and drove away, police said.
Jonathan Lobo is accused of hitting a 19-year-old Mohegan Lake resident with his car on Dec. 28 in the parking lot of the Yorktown Community and Cultural Center. The 19-year-old reported the incident to police and was treated at the Westchester County Medical Center for "non-life threatening injuries," according to the police report.
Lobo was released without bail and is due back in Yorktown Justice Court on Feb. 14.
In other blotter news:
- A 21-year-old Cortlandt Manor man was charged with aggravated unlicensed operation for driving with a suspended license, police said. The man was initially pulled over Saturday for speeding on Route 202. He was released on $100 bail and is due back in court on Feb. 19.
- 1 Police Charge Yorktown Woman In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 2 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 3 Trader Joe's Considering Yorktown Location, Chamber Says
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 State Police Charge Pair In Route 35 DWI Checkpoint