SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from Somers charged a Yorktown Heights man with trespassing early on Wednesday, June 18, police officials said.
Steven E. Webber, 48, was allegedly spotted by police in a vacant residence on Crest Drive in Somers without authorization to be on the premise, state police said.
Webber is scheduled to return to Somers Town Court on Monday, June 23, according to state police.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Investigation Of Thefts From Parked Cars In Yorktown Tops The Week's News
- 3 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Crash On Taconic State Parkway Causes Stop-And-Go Traffic Both Way
- 5 Man, Two Women, Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust