SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from Somers charged a Yorktown Heights man with trespassing early on Wednesday, June 18, police officials said.
Steven E. Webber, 48, was allegedly spotted by police in a vacant residence on Crest Drive in Somers without authorization to be on the premise, state police said.
Webber is scheduled to return to Somers Town Court on Monday, June 23, according to state police.
- 1 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 2 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker
- 3 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 4 Yorktown Man Charged With Assault In Domestic Dispute
- 5 Bud Light Apologizes For Bottle Label Some Believe Promotes Rape