SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from Somers charged a Yorktown Heights man with trespassing early on Wednesday, June 18, police officials said.
Steven E. Webber, 48, was allegedly spotted by police in a vacant residence on Crest Drive in Somers without authorization to be on the premise, state police said.
Webber is scheduled to return to Somers Town Court on Monday, June 23, according to state police.
- 1 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case Involving Mohegan Lake Pet Shop Owner
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway
- 4 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Yorktown