SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from Somers charged a Yorktown Heights man with trespassing early on Wednesday, June 18, police officials said.
Steven E. Webber, 48, was allegedly spotted by police in a vacant residence on Crest Drive in Somers without authorization to be on the premise, state police said.
Webber is scheduled to return to Somers Town Court on Monday, June 23, according to state police.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Police: Drugs, Alcohol May Have Been Involved In Verplanck Woman's Death
- 5 Mohegan Lake's Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home