SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from Somers charged a Yorktown Heights man with trespassing early on Wednesday, June 18, police officials said.
Steven E. Webber, 48, was allegedly spotted by police in a vacant residence on Crest Drive in Somers without authorization to be on the premise, state police said.
Webber is scheduled to return to Somers Town Court on Monday, June 23, according to state police.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Yorktown On Wednesday
- 2 Yorktown Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 3 Three Lakeland High School Athletes Sign College Letters Of Intent
- 4 Yorktown Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Yorktown Man Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station Tops News Last Week