SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from Somers charged a Yorktown Heights man with trespassing early on Wednesday, June 18, police officials said.
Steven E. Webber, 48, was allegedly spotted by police in a vacant residence on Crest Drive in Somers without authorization to be on the premise, state police said.
Webber is scheduled to return to Somers Town Court on Monday, June 23, according to state police.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Yorktown Celebrates Class Of 2015 With Graduation At SUNY Purchase
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Yorktown Man Charged With Shoplifting Thermometers
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern