SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from Somers charged a Yorktown Heights man with trespassing early on Wednesday, June 18, police officials said.
Steven E. Webber, 48, was allegedly spotted by police in a vacant residence on Crest Drive in Somers without authorization to be on the premise, state police said.
Webber is scheduled to return to Somers Town Court on Monday, June 23, according to state police.
- 1 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 2 Police Ask For Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 4 Yorktown Remains On High Alert After Signs Of Bear In Area
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents