YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police arrested a Jefferson Valley man and charged him with multiple counts, including possession of heroin, police officials said.
David C. Vazquez, 26, was being investigated in connection with a stolen vehicle. That investigation led to Vazquez being accused of stealing a debit card from a purse and making approximately $1,180 worth of unauthorized purchases on it, Yorktown Police said.
When he was arrested, he was accused of being in possession of heroin.
Vazquez was charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, third-degree unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and fourth-degree grand larceny.
He was being held at Westchester County Jail on $10,000 bail, police said.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Man, Two Women Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero
- 5 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say