YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police arrested a Jefferson Valley man and charged him with multiple counts, including possession of heroin, police officials said.
David C. Vazquez, 26, was being investigated in connection with a stolen vehicle. That investigation led to Vazquez being accused of stealing a debit card from a purse and making approximately $1,180 worth of unauthorized purchases on it, Yorktown Police said.
When he was arrested, he was accused of being in possession of heroin.
Vazquez was charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, third-degree unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and fourth-degree grand larceny.
He was being held at Westchester County Jail on $10,000 bail, police said.
- 1 Yorktown Man, 66, Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth
- 2 Yorktown Woman Faces DWI, Drug Possession Charges
- 3 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors