YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police arrested a Jefferson Valley man and charged him with multiple counts, including possession of heroin, police officials said.
David C. Vazquez, 26, was being investigated in connection with a stolen vehicle. That investigation led to Vazquez being accused of stealing a debit card from a purse and making approximately $1,180 worth of unauthorized purchases on it, Yorktown Police said.
When he was arrested, he was accused of being in possession of heroin.
Vazquez was charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, third-degree unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and fourth-degree grand larceny.
He was being held at Westchester County Jail on $10,000 bail, police said.
- 1 Yorktown Police Investigating Assault With Baseball Bat At Sylvan Park
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Erratic Driving Complaint Leads To Yorktown DWI Arrest
- 5 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests