YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. – A 24-year-old man was arrested Sunday and charged with driving while intoxicated after an investigation into a car accident on the Sprain Brook Parkway.
According to New York State Police, Francis L. Mezquita-Veloz of Yorktown Heights was arrested at approximately 11:30 p.m. on the parkway in the Town of Mount Pleasant.
Mezquita-Veloz's blood alcohol content was allegedly .13 percent after a breathalyzer test was administered. He was issued a ticket and is due back in the Town of Mount Pleasant Court on June 12.
- 1 Firefighters Contain Blaze At Kohl's In Cortlandt
- 2 Yorktown Man, 19, Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station, Police Say
- 3 IRS Warns Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 5 Four Standouts From State Champ Yorktown HS Sign To Play College Lacrosse