YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. – A 24-year-old man was arrested Sunday and charged with driving while intoxicated after an investigation into a car accident on the Sprain Brook Parkway.
According to New York State Police, Francis L. Mezquita-Veloz of Yorktown Heights was arrested at approximately 11:30 p.m. on the parkway in the Town of Mount Pleasant.
Mezquita-Veloz's blood alcohol content was allegedly .13 percent after a breathalyzer test was administered. He was issued a ticket and is due back in the Town of Mount Pleasant Court on June 12.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown
- 4 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police
- 5 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester