YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a Yorktown Heights man with driving while intoxicated on Wednesday, April 16, police officials said.
Mathew D. Hickey, 37, was suspected of being intoxicated following an accident investigation on the Taconic State Parkway, according to State Police.
A breath test showed he had a blood alcohol content of .15 percent, troopers said.
- 1 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Yorktown's Bruce Apar Set To Appear On Investigation Discovery
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says