YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a Yorktown Heights man with driving while intoxicated on Wednesday, April 16, police officials said.
Mathew D. Hickey, 37, was suspected of being intoxicated following an accident investigation on the Taconic State Parkway, according to State Police.
A breath test showed he had a blood alcohol content of .15 percent, troopers said.
- 1 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 2 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 4 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic In Jefferson Valley
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show