YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a Yorktown Heights man with driving while intoxicated on Wednesday, April 16, police officials said.
Mathew D. Hickey, 37, was suspected of being intoxicated following an accident investigation on the Taconic State Parkway, according to State Police.
A breath test showed he had a blood alcohol content of .15 percent, troopers said.
- 1 Yorktown Heights Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Yorktown Man Charged With Shoplifting Thermometers
- 3 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern