YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a Yorktown Heights man with driving while intoxicated on Wednesday, April 16, police officials said.
Mathew D. Hickey, 37, was suspected of being intoxicated following an accident investigation on the Taconic State Parkway, according to State Police.
A breath test showed he had a blood alcohol content of .15 percent, troopers said.
- 1 Lockout Lifted At Peekskill Schools After Shooting Reported In Area
- 2 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 3 Tractor-Trailer Carrying Fuel Crashes On Route 6N, Igniting Fire
- 4 Opt-Out Debate Rages As State Testing Begins In Westchester
- 5 Two Yorktown Men Charged With Marijuana Possession