YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a Yorktown Heights man with driving while intoxicated on Wednesday, April 16, police officials said.
Mathew D. Hickey, 37, was suspected of being intoxicated following an accident investigation on the Taconic State Parkway, according to State Police.
A breath test showed he had a blood alcohol content of .15 percent, troopers said.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown
- 5 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police