YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- The Yorktown Police Department has charged Jan Teurlinckx, a 29-year-old Yorktown resident, with menacing in the second degree, a Class A misdemeanor.
Two officers were dispatched to his residence in Yorktown to investigate a domestic dispute on Sunday, July 20, at approximately 11:19 p.m., according to police.
Following an investigation, police said that Teurlinckx placed the victim in fear of physical injury by picking up a kitchen chair in a threatening manner and threatening to hit him with it.
Teurlinckx was arrested at the scene and taken for processing at the Yorktown Police Department, according to police.
Following processing, Teurlinckx was arraigned in Yorktown Justice Court and released after posting $250 bail. Teurlinckx is scheduled to appear in Yorktown Justice Court on Tuesday, Aug. 5 at 6 p.m.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown