YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- The Yorktown Police Department has charged Jan Teurlinckx, a 29-year-old Yorktown resident, with menacing in the second degree, a Class A misdemeanor.
Two officers were dispatched to his residence in Yorktown to investigate a domestic dispute on Sunday, July 20, at approximately 11:19 p.m., according to police.
Following an investigation, police said that Teurlinckx placed the victim in fear of physical injury by picking up a kitchen chair in a threatening manner and threatening to hit him with it.
Teurlinckx was arrested at the scene and taken for processing at the Yorktown Police Department, according to police.
Following processing, Teurlinckx was arraigned in Yorktown Justice Court and released after posting $250 bail. Teurlinckx is scheduled to appear in Yorktown Justice Court on Tuesday, Aug. 5 at 6 p.m.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Yorktown's Bruce Apar Set To Appear On Investigation Discovery
- 5 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop