YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- The Yorktown Police Department has charged Jan Teurlinckx, a 29-year-old Yorktown resident, with menacing in the second degree, a Class A misdemeanor.
Two officers were dispatched to his residence in Yorktown to investigate a domestic dispute on Sunday, July 20, at approximately 11:19 p.m., according to police.
Following an investigation, police said that Teurlinckx placed the victim in fear of physical injury by picking up a kitchen chair in a threatening manner and threatening to hit him with it.
Teurlinckx was arrested at the scene and taken for processing at the Yorktown Police Department, according to police.
Following processing, Teurlinckx was arraigned in Yorktown Justice Court and released after posting $250 bail. Teurlinckx is scheduled to appear in Yorktown Justice Court on Tuesday, Aug. 5 at 6 p.m.
- 1 State Police Warn Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Taconic State Parkway Stretch Reopens After Closure
- 5 Owner Of Yorktown's Turco's Market Has Side Pet Project