YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Yorktown man with fourth-degree grand larceny in connection with an attempt to steal televisions from a Wal-Mart in Cortlandt on Saturday, March 1, police officials said.
Daniel J. Weber, 35, was accused of attempting to steal four televisions from the Wal-Mart in the Cortlandt Town Center by throwing them over a fence into the garden center, according to State Police.
Employees heard the noise of the televisions being thrown and upon investigating found the television sets, preventing Weber from retrieving them, troopers said.
Webber is scheduled to appear in Town of Cortlandt Court on Monday March 10, according to State Police.
- 1 Firefighters Contain Blaze At Kohl's In Cortlandt
- 2 Yorktown Man, 19, Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station, Police Say
- 3 IRS Warns Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 5 Yorktown Heights FD Provides Aid In Blaze That Injures Somers Contractor