YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Yorktown man with fourth-degree grand larceny in connection with an attempt to steal televisions from a Wal-Mart in Cortlandt on Saturday, March 1, police officials said.
Daniel J. Weber, 35, was accused of attempting to steal four televisions from the Wal-Mart in the Cortlandt Town Center by throwing them over a fence into the garden center, according to State Police.
Employees heard the noise of the televisions being thrown and upon investigating found the television sets, preventing Weber from retrieving them, troopers said.
Webber is scheduled to appear in Town of Cortlandt Court on Monday March 10, according to State Police.
- 1 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 2 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 4 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic In Jefferson Valley
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show