YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Yorktown man with fourth-degree grand larceny in connection with an attempt to steal televisions from a Wal-Mart in Cortlandt on Saturday, March 1, police officials said.
Daniel J. Weber, 35, was accused of attempting to steal four televisions from the Wal-Mart in the Cortlandt Town Center by throwing them over a fence into the garden center, according to State Police.
Employees heard the noise of the televisions being thrown and upon investigating found the television sets, preventing Weber from retrieving them, troopers said.
Webber is scheduled to appear in Town of Cortlandt Court on Monday March 10, according to State Police.
- 1 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 2 Yorktown Man Charged With Assault In Domestic Dispute
- 3 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 4 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker
- 5 Bud Light Apologizes For Bottle Label Some Believe Promotes Rape